Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS.
When Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS was firstly released in August 23, 2011. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS / IXUS 1100 HS – Basic Specifications
|Sensor size:||1/2.3 inch|
|(6.2mm x 4.6mm)|
|Extended ISO:||100 – 6400|
|Shutter:||1/4000 – 15 seconds|
|Dimensions:||3.9 x 2.3 x 0.9 in.|
|(99 x 59 x 22 mm)|
|Weight:||7.3 oz (206 g)|
Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS – Key Features:
- 12x zoom (28-336mm equivalent)
- 12.1MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-3200
- 3.2in, 461k-dot PureColor II Touch LCD
- Powered IS Smart Auto (32 scenes)
- High-speed Burst (7.8fps) and Super Slow Motion Movie
- iFrame movie
- Movie Digest (combines still images with short video clips)
- Creative modes
- Hints & Tips
- Weight (with battery): 206g / 7.27 oz.
- Dimensions: 99 x 59 x 22mm (3.9 x 2.3 x 8.7in)
How much the price when Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS firstly released?
In the first release, It was $350 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $249.95 (black), $149.99 used (red), $199.98 used (silver) with full HD video and ultra wide angle lens (black). This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS.