Canon PowerShot A460 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot A460.
When Canon PowerShot A460 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot A460 was firstly released in Merch 2007. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot A460 – Basic Features
- 5.0-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as large as 2,592 x 1,944 pixels
- 2.0-inch color LCD monitor
- Real-image optical viewfinder
- Glass, 4x 5.4-21.6mm lens (equivalent to 38-152mm zoom on a 35mm camera)
- 4.0x digital zoom
- AiAF through-the-lens autofocus
- AF Assist light for low-light focusing
- Full Automatic, Camera M, eight Scene modes, My Colors, Custom colors, and Movie modes
- Shutter speed range from 1/2,000 to 15 seconds
- Built-in flash with five operating modes
- SD/SDHC/MMC memory storage
- Power supplied by two AA batteries or optional AC adapter
Canon PowerShot A460 – Special Features
- Movie mode (with sound)
- Wide screen (16:9 aspect ratio) still capture mode
- Continuous Shooting and a variable delay Self-Timer mode
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes
- ISO adjustment with four ISO equivalents and an Auto setting
- Photo Effects (Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, B&W, Positive Film, and Custom Color settings)
- Evaluative, Center-Weighted, and Spot metering options
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility
- Exif Print compatibility
- PictBridge compatibility
How much the price when Canon PowerShot A460 firstly released?
In the first release, It was unknown (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying for used product as $189.00 with 4x optical zoom (silver) and for used as $14.00. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot A460.